Commercial Auto Insurance

Get Quote

File Claim

Whether you’re a commercial driver or a business owner who uses commercial vehicles, Siskiyou Insurance can give you an overview of what is required for commercial auto insurance and advise you of what is specific to the state of California. See what kinds of insurance filings apply to your situation. Call us today and discover how to obtain cost-effective insurance protection for your company and your drivers.

No matter if you are a commercial driver or a business owner that employs Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) holders, you must be aware of the state and federal requirements that apply to truck drivers. Without the proper coverage, one accident can jeopardize a company’s future or a CDL driver’s financial health.

Each state sets its own commercial auto insurance requirements. State insurance laws cover matters such as the minimum amounts of bodily injury liability and property damage liability coverage that must be carried.

Federal CDL requirements apply to all commercial drivers regardless of location, and govern issues like minimum age limits, physical fitness, written and skills testing, driver licensing, traffic violations, and hazardous materials transportation.

Handling Agents

Curtis Byron -

Paul Gerboth -

Ralph Amero -

Representing United Valley Insurance Services


Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.